Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

first ever personal desk :D

Featuring my desk~ :D

its the first time I had a desk of my own, since my previous companies are call centers
so everybody has rotating scheds, and taking turns on using the desks
we were never allowed to personalize our desks of course


so this time, i got my dream job,
which is still in the BPO industry, only that we are back office
meaning we deal with the finances of the services of our clients

i'll not go in deeper with my job description
so here, my own desk!
my boss said i can do anything with it
even go overboard with the decorations,
as long as its not EXPLICIT or offending

(yes, booby mouse pads are not allowed TT____TT)

after i got certified, *clap clap clap* i bought some new stuff for my desk
>ice cream tissue holder
>vocaloid (non-booby) mouse pad
>and a cutie mirror with stand (and a cute little bear face)


i promise i'll take pics of them all the next time i sneak in my cellphone


and by the way, that Pikachu is not mine, it's Cless's
so i prolly need to buy stuffed toys as well


weeee cant wait to pimp out my desk :D

No comments:

Post a Comment